Welcome to SAIBA Academy.
By purchasing the subscription package the following individual CPD Events will be made available under MY COURSES as they are released:
- Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update (Jan-Nov 2021, 2 Hours)
- Drafting Companies Act Compliant AFS, including the impact of Covid-19 (Jan 2021, 2 Hours)
- Ethics, Independence and NOCLAR (Feb 2021, 4 Hours)
- Reporting engagements for Accounting officers (May 2021, 4 Hours)
- New Legislation (May 2021, 4 Hours)
- Laws Affecting Accountants (May 2021, 4 Hours)
- Annual Update: IFRS for SME (Jun 2021, 4 Hours)
- Annual Update: CIPC Update (Jul 2021, 2 Hours)
- Annual Update: Companies Act (Aug 2021, 2 Hours)
- Financial Statements & Independent Reviews (Sep 2021, 4 Hours)
- Annual Update: IFRS Update (Oct 2021, 4 Hours)
- Annual Accounting Update 2021 / 2022 (Nov 2021, 4 Hours)
The Following Events Will Be Added To Your Profile. On Release More Information Will Be Supplied Below.
Value-Added Training To Grow Your Practice:
- Enterprise Budgets, forecasts and cashflow for enterprise success
- Performing Business Valuations
- Compliance: Advising clients on POPIA
- Drafting wills
- Business Rescue Engagements
Soft Skills Training:
- Marketing to grow my practice and network
- Networking to grow my personal and professional brand
Each of the above individual CPD events consists of:
- A webinars
Your certificate will be issued after successful completion of each Quiz. You will receive 3 attempts to achieve a 75% pass rate. The certificate will be displayed on your MY COURSES page.
Please contact us at email@example.com should you have any queries.
Enjoy the learning experience!
The SAIBA Academy Team