Who may file an annual return on behalf of a company or close corporation?

Due to the nature and the content required on an annual return, such must be filed by the company or close corporation or its duly authorised representative that is in a position to provide the required information.


Please note that the information provided does not constitute legal or professional advice, but rather the applicability of existing theory to a given practical situation. Due care is taken to ensure that the information is correct, but it remains subjective and an interpretation of application of information.

Previous: Can annual returns be filed manually?
Next: How will I know when to file?
Scroll to Top


The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education. - Albert Einstein

Log In to Your SAIBA Account!

Please Login
Username can not be left blank.
Please enter valid data.
Password can not be left blank.
Please enter valid data.
Please enter at least 1 characters.