If company or cc is dormant, should they submit FAS?

Yes, a FAS in this case is compulsory irrespective of trading status and revenue.

This will also give CIPC a contact person when the entity is going to be deregistered.


Please note that the information provided does not constitute legal or professional advice, but rather the applicability of existing theory to a given practical situation. Due care is taken to ensure that the information is correct, but it remains subjective and an interpretation of application of information.

Previous: Must a dormant company file an annual return?
Next: Are any companies or CCs exempt from filing annual returns?
Scroll to Top


The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education. - Albert Einstein

Log In to Your SAIBA Account!

Please Login
Username can not be left blank.
Please enter valid data.
Password can not be left blank.
Please enter valid data.
Please enter at least 1 characters.