AICPA, by Roman H. Kepczyk
Accounting firms are treasure troves of data for cyber criminals. In this resource, you’ll find a list of steps your firm can take to keep your firm from being as easy target. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the areas where you can dig in after downloading this checklist:
- Set computers to automatically update the operating system and key applications
- Use enhanced password controls
- Develop a policy to greet office visitors
- Ensure only trusted, validated users and equipment can connect to IT resources
- Review insurance policies
22 easy to follow steps are covered with explanations in the checklist you can download here.