WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In Module 1 we will look at Creating a QuickBooks Online company, company settings, sales settings, expense settings, payment settings, advanced settings, chart of accounts, products and services, adding customers and vendors, managing team and client access. In Module2 we will cover delayed charges, online invoices, undeposited funds, deposit transactions, journal entries, transfers, other transactions and tools. Best Practice workflows, price rules, and projects.
*At the end of this course you should log in and take Sections 1 and 2 of the exam while the information is fresh in your mind.
This series will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to provide a professional level of support to small business clients and help them succeed using QuickBooks Online. All lessons include the ability to ask questions and includes in product demonstration that features guided navigation and common workflows in the user interface.
At the end of the webinar you are directed to the QuickBooks website where you can attempt the QuickBooks certification.
QuickBooks Online Accountant consists of two parts. After completing both parts you will:
- Be able to convert your practice from face-face to online;
- Obtain client referrals once you get Quickbooks certified;
- Get a bird’s-eye view of all your clients and projects, and work more efficiently so you never miss a deadline;
- Be able to access your clients’ online to get seamless collaboration and essential work tools at your fingertips,
- Be able to obtain a referral fee from Quickbooks of up to R3500 per month (terms & conditions apply).
Adhoc – Free webinar
Study Unit 1
Steps to set-up a new company and best practice workflows
There are no preconditions for this course.Moderate level.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Innocent Shongedza has more than 12 years industry experience in various finance and accounting roles. During the past 10 years Innocent has moved into the training space where he facilitated on work-readiness programs for over 1000 accounting and finance graduates. He is an assessor and moderator registered with various SETAs where he assesses and moderates accounting and finance qualifications.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction