Link available within the WELCOME section.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Planning and Implementing Digitization for your Practice.
Network with other members.
Finance professionals will also need to ensure they:
- understand and are aware of what only machines can do
- are highly skilled in what only humans can do (leadership, empathy, creativity and judgement)
- are highly skilled in situations where machines and human beings work together.
This is the first of the Practice Support Network sessions for the Garden Route area.
To succeed in a digital world, accountants need digital skills and a digital mindset. Developing a digital mindset requires:
- Basic digital literacy: The confidence and capability in using digital technology to complete tasks.
- Technology know-how: Understanding of how digital technology can disrupt an organisation’s business model.
- Mindset and behaviors: The abilities to confront complexity, to work in an agile and creative manner, and to harness curiosity in order to continually learn.
Date: 29 October 2020, Thursday
Time: 16:00 for 16:30 – 19:00
Venue: Die Ou Pastorie Teetuin, 8 Long Street, Bergsig, Grootbrak
Or join us via Zoom.
Zoom link available within the WELCOME section.
Contact person – Danyca Wallis – 072 933 0519 or Ettean Smit- 072 427 1716
Sponsored by SmartPractice (Pty) Ltd
This event is free for Saiba members
Robotic Process Automation
Cloud Practice Management
How to obtain your CPD certificate:
- Attend the event and obtain the code after the presentation.
- Log into your SAIBA Academy profile and click on the event.
- Within the Quiz section insert the code that will be provided after the presentation.
- Contact CPD@SAIBA.CO.ZA should you have any queries.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Ettean Smit – SAIBA Chairperson: Garden Route
Ettean Smit is the director of SmartPractice (Pty) Ltd.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
Summarised slide presentation.
Reference documents and / or course material where available.
Access to a technical knowledge base.