Critical Updates To Legislation And Regulations That Affect Members In Practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Be able to inform your staff and clients on how to stay compliant;
- Adapt business models to fit new legislative landscapes;
- Receive references to documents and guides;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to the presenter via email for follow-up Q & A.
The month of June 2020 has seen a number of changes to legislation, new notices have been issued and guides have been updated.
Accountants and auditors must stay informed about changes in legislation and regulations that affect their firms and the business of their clients.
Technical expert Caryn Maitland CA(SA) researches and summarises all relevant and important changes on a monthly basis and presents this in an easily understandable webinar.
The webinar includes:
- A reference guide of all changes to share within the firm;
- Slide presentation summary of all new amendments;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R399.00
Subscription: Included for free in Accountant in Practice plus Tax, Accountant in Practice, Bookkeeper and Quickupdate packages.
Study Unit 1
Study Unit 2
Study Unit 3
Study Unit 4
Study Unit 5
Study Unit 6
Other Laws & Regulations affecting your client AND impact on NOCLAR
Study Unit 7
Study Unit 8
Study Unit 9
General Announcements / News Releases
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Caryn Maitland CA(SA)
Caryn Maitland is a Chartered Accountant (SA). She has been a member of IRBA as a registered auditor and accountant since 2002.
Caryn has lectured Auditing and Accounting at various institutions and has conducted independent workshops and seminars for professional accountants since 2006 on various topics.
Caryn has presented on the national tour for the annual Legislation Update with ProBeta Training (Pty) Ltd in 2014 and 2015, as well as on the FASSET national tour for the Tax Administration Act in 2014.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.