Learn how to prepare and file an ITR12 tax return for individuals on SARS eFiling. June 2020
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After attending this webinar you will:
- Learn how to prepare an ITR12 tax return for individuals
- Know what you would need from an individual to complete their tax return
- Learn how to file a tax return on SARS eFiling
- Learn the ins and outs of eFiling regarding filing a tax return for individuals
- Train your staff to prepare and file an ITR12 returns in line with the latest amendments.
- Adjust your working procedures regarding filing an ITR12.
This webinar contains a practical case study-based workshop where you will be navigated through the eFiling systems and useful tips and tricks shared along the way.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R475.00
Subscription: Included for free in Accountant in Practice plus Tax package.
A practical case study on how to prepare and file an ITR12 tax return for individuals.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Karen van Wyk CA(SA)
Karen Van Wyk is a chartered accountant. She has a passion for taxation and has lectured at a post-graduate level at the University of Johannesburg, the University of the Witwatersrand and the University of Pretoria. She has also been extensively involved in various initiatives of the South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT) and the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA). Karen is a regular presenter of advanced taxation face-to-face CPD sessions and webinars and enjoys interacting with tax and accounting professionals.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.