In your advisory capacity to current and potential clients, you need to know how companies are registered in South Africa.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the participant should understand:
- How to choose the correct type of business out of the options available;
- How to register the chosen business type correctly and cost-effectively;
- How to create and maintain an online profile with the CIPC; and
- How to keep the registered company CIPC compliant.
South Africa has many business entity types available for entrepreneurs to choose from. As a bookkeeping/ accounting practitioner you can increase your income by becoming a Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) customer who registers businesses on behalf of clients.
In this webinar, join Russel Ngobeni as he takes you through the steps of registering a company correctly through the CIPC. Russel will also discuss what you need to do in order for the registered company to remain compliant. Failure by a registered company to follow CIPC requirements may lead to the entity incurring penalties/ fines or even face de-registration!
Adhoc – R475
Subscription packages – Bookkeeper
Study Unit 1
Types of business types
Study Unit 2
How to match a client to the correct business type
Study Unit 3
CIPC online company registration
Study Unit 4
Registration with SARS
Study Unit 5
CIPC annual submissions
Study Unit 6
SARS tax returns
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Russel is a registered Business Accountant in Practice through the Southern Institute for Business Accountants (SAIBA), and a registered Tax practitioner through the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT). He holds a Bachelor of Accounting Science degree from the University of South Africa and a National Diploma in Financial Information Systems from Tshwane University of Technology.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction