The 3rd Annual CFO Africa Provides One-Stop-Platform To Discover And Discuss The Agility A Finance Leader Should Possess In Today’s World To Deliver Desired Business Results.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Design Thinking and Strategic Leadership
Design thinking and Strategic Leadership is focused on the connection between leadership and a strong capability to think outside the box, to foster the ability to meet demanding and sometimes conflicting needs from existing and potential challenges, in industries facing fierce competition.
Risk & Strategy
Digital Finance And Transformation
Design Thinking And Strategic Leadership
For more information contact: ShahliniM@marcusevanskl.com
The role of finance leaders is currently undergoing a profound transition. Most CFOs of leading companies seek finance leaders who can assist them with the business, compliment their skills and offer leadership, on top of their financial expertise. Finance leaders must be able to communicate well beyond those top levels and engage with people throughout the finance team and across the organisation. To help create and communicate such change, finance leaders need both an excellent understanding of all their organisations’ operations and a familiarity with emerging trends and technologies across the business. But the real question is, do they have time for all of these additional evolutions their job is undergoing, on top of crunching numbers daily?
Achieving the right degree of independence and collaboration is a tough balancing act and that is why this highly exclusive 3 day conference “CFO Africa 2020” aims to assist you with optimising cost, forging stronger internal collaboration, minimising investment risk and combating financial crimes to guide your business towards maximum profit.
Venue: Hilton Sandton Hotel, Johannesburg, Africa
- 11-13 March 2020
- Prof Mervyn King, Senior Counsel and Former Judge, Supreme Court of South Africa
- Prof Suresh Kana, Chairperson, King’s Committee
- Ted Wilcox, CFO, PepsiCo South Africa
- Ashona Kooblall, Finance Director, Nike
- Sajjanna Ramesh, Finance Director, Kaspersky
- Christian H. C.Ayiku, CFO, Ecobank
- Helen Harding, CFO, Webber Wentzel
- Warren Hero, CIO, Webber Wentzel
- Carmen Le Grange, Group CFO, Denel
- Ibrahim Refaie, CFO, DHL Express Sub Saharan Africa
- Tshifhiwa Nemutandani, CFO, AIG