An Online Webinar Series For Only R180 Per Month That Covers Everything You Need To Run A Successful Bookkeeping Practice. Pay A Small Monthly Amount And Gain Access To Monthly Webinars Covering Compliance, Tax, Accounting, Secretarial, Technology And Management Topics.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing for the Bookkeepers series will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Deliver better compliance services;
- Deliver more accurate and timely books-to-trial balance;
- Understand and apply the accounting cycle;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced senior bookkeepers and accountants:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2, outcomes-based CPD points.
- 48 CPD points available (Equivalent to 48 CPD hours).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD hours.
- The subscription options is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
**NOTE: if you already subscribe to CPD packages with SAAA or SAIT, please continue your subscription with them.
***NOTE: the subscription is also available as a monthly payment you will pay a deposit for the months already elapsed for the year, then the monthly fee of R180 per month.
Part-time or full-time, as a bookkeeper you earn extra income by helping small companies grow and remain compliant. The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription options provides you with the knowledge and skills to make a success of your career.
Our expert presenters are experienced bookkeepers and they share their many years of experience in short 2 hour online recordings, making you smarter, faster.
The webinar series include:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing in social media.
- CPD logbook.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Nov 2019 to 31 Oct 2020.
The cost can be paid monthly, but a deposit or sign-up fee is required for the months within the yearly cycle for which CPD events have been provided and delivered. The deposit or sign-up fee will increase as the cycle reach closer to 31 Oct 2020.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars available the last week of every month.
- Uploaded to your online CPD profile and accessible for 12 months.
Click here for a detailed list of topics
Study unit 1 – Quick update CPD subscription (24 CPD points)
Study unit 2 – Tax for bookkeepers (6 CPD points)
Study unit 3 – Secretarial for bookkeepers (6 CPD points)
Study unit 4 – Management skills for bookkeepers (6 CPD points)
Study unit 5 – Technology for bookkeepers (6 CPD points)
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms.