SAIBA Academy aspires to support members through skills upliftment and knowledge development, by helping them to achieve their strategic and business goals, and thus creating social impact in communities.
Content consists of a mixture of Educational, Skills Development, as well as Business Leadership content. The intention is to impart business development, management, and leadership skills for members to immediately implement in their business.
SAIBA Academy believes the best way to achieve this is by working with an extensive network of experienced collaboration partners and quality service providers.
Our accreditation process is a key feature of quality assurance.
The purpose of accreditation is to enable training partners to demonstrate they can deliver quality training and learning for SAIBA’s diverse base of members.
This is a formal and visible process that reassures clients and customers that key suppliers provide a high quality of training material and content.
THE BENEFIT OF ACCREDITATION
The benefits of Accreditation:
- membership of a network of high quality, selected partners offering blended learning and training for SAIBA’s globally recognised designations.
- licence to use SAIBA’s Accredited Training Partner logos on marketing and promotional materials
- listing on SAIBA’s website
- ongoing contribution to SAIBA’s qualifications’ development
- offering a transparent Request For Proposal (RFP) process
- provides evidence that the provider and the relevant program delivers participants that have the required competence and professional attributes
Before becoming an accredited training partner (ATP), potential training partners must satisfy SAIBA’s requirements and show the capability, expertise, and facilities to provide training and support. Providers are assessed against the SAIBA accreditation standards. It is preferred that ATP’s have more than 5 years’ experience in the Education industry.
Due to the international pandemic we’ve moved as many events as we can onto our online portal (SAIBAEdu) so we can continue to meet CPD requirements and together increase member’s knowledge, build new skills and shine a spotlight on integrity and ethical behaviour. ATP’s should be able to provide content compatible with SAIBA’s Learner Management System.
SAIBA accepts programs accredited as higher education programs, at least at the South African National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree level.
The application process will re-open 18 Jan 2021. Applications in process will be completed by 12 Dec 2020.
- Send the ATP Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Application form and ATP guidance document will be available here from 18 Jan 2021.
- Approved applications are confirmed via the issuing of a certificate.
- Visit this page regularly for any Request For Proposals (RFP) which will be listed below.
- Follow the process as stipulated in the RFP.
LIST OF RFP’s
List of RFP’s and SAIBA accreditation standards will be made available from 18 Jan 2021 again.