19 August 2022
The Comprehensive Guide for Trusts was updated with minor changes, which include the following:
- If the return is to be submitted at a SARS branch by virtual appointment. A taxpayer engagement will be initiated by appointments received through the eBooking Service.
- Taxpayers can use the eBooking case number to upload the required supporting documents via the SARS Online Query System (SOQS).
- An ADR1 (objection) or ADR2 (Appeal) form must be submitted to SARS via the Branch office, post, or SARS email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where the objection was in the form of an ADR1, the Notification of the outcome of the objection and the Notice of Assessment (where applicable) will be made available manually via email / post.
- A Trust cannot utilise the Notice of Objection (NOO)/Notice of Appeal (NOA) form.
You can access the updated Comprehensive Guide for Trusts here.